Flaxseed & Oat Protein Curly Hair Gel
Our #3 bestseller, this curl styling product gives you the conditioning benefits of a cream and the definition & hold of a gel for frizz-free, defined curls without the crunch.
GET THE BEST RESULTS – read our guide.
Applied to wet hair after cleansing and conditioning, the curl-defining benefits can be reactivated on days between washes by simply spraying your hair with water. This product is a must-have for curly and wavy hair, and works even better when paired with the Moisture Locking Curl Spray.
REFILL + REBATE. Bright Body products are refillable and zero waste. Upon repurchase, return your empty container(s) through our eco-friendly refill program.
- After a wash day outside the shower, finger-comb your hair to get out any big tangles.
- Depending on the length and thickness of your hair, pump a quarter to half-dollar sized amount of gel into your palm.
- Flip head over and scrunch product into hair, section by section.
- Use a clean T-shirt (NOT a terry cloth towel) to scrunch out excess water and evenly distribute product. Flip head back upright and style as normal.
- Let air dry or diffuse.
flaxseed gel (distilled water, whole flaxseeds*), distilled water, oat milk (distilled water, gluten-free oats), xanthan gum, vegetable glycerin*, glyceryl stearate, gluconodeltalactone and sodium benzoate, shea butter*, organic jojoba oil*, lavender essential oil, citric acid, frankincense essential oil
- Flaxseed gel - loaded with hair and skin-nourishing vitamins, minerals, proteins, and omega-3 & omega-6 fatty acids. Helps strengthen the hair follicle. Might promote hair growth.
- Oat water - strengthens the hair follicle with oat proteins and deeply conditions.
- Shea butter - deeply conditions, natural anti-inflammatory properties. Might promote hair growth.
- Jojoba oil - deeply conditions without creating buildup. Might promote hair growth.
Store out of direct sunlight, ideally in a cabinet or drawer. Properly stored, this product will last up to 9 months.