This water-based moisturizer hydrates, firms, and plumps skin for a lasting, healthy glow that shines through even when wearing makeup.
GET THE BEST RESULTS - read our guide.
Regardless of skin type, 80% of us have dehydrated skin, and the water we drink doesn't always make it to our skin's surface. Only water-based products can tackle visible signs of skin dehydration like dullness, fine lines and wrinkles, and itchiness. Enter our Hydrating Gel - aloe vera, plant-based hydrosols, extracts, and 0.5% hyaluronic acid work together to draw and bind moisture to skin's surface for a bright, glowy, and fresh complexion.
REFILL PROGRAM. Bright Body products are refillable and zero waste. Upon repurchase, return your empty container(s) through our eco-friendly refill program.
After washing, exfoliating, and toning, use a pea to dime-sized amount and apply evenly to face and neck. You can apply a moisturizer and/or facial oils while the Hydrating Gel is still wet. Also works well as a makeup primer.
Enhance absorption (and eliminate the risk of pilling) by exfoliating 1-2X weekly.
- Calendula hydrosol - promotes skin healing, soothes redness, and reduces inflammation. Also has anti-fungal and antibacterial properties.
- Helichrysum hydrosol - a powerful antibacterial and anti-inflammatory agent, helichrysum is also known for its ability to soothe skin irritations and promote skin healing.
- Ginseng extract - this adaptogenic herb is renowned for being a powerful antioxidant, promoting microcirculation, and minimizing fine lines and wrinkles.
- Gotu kola extract - this Ayurvedic adaptogen is a powerful rejuvenative and antioxidant known for firming skin and reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
- Sodium hyaluronate - this high molecular weight hyaluronic acid holds more than 1000X its weight in water within the cells of the skin. It binds and holds water at skin's surface, creating a plump and youthful glow.
We continuously refine and improve our formulations, so this list is subject to change! This is the most up-to-date ingredient list and may differ from product packaging.
Store out of direct sunlight with the cap closed. Product may slightly darken over time - this is normal as long as the scent has not changed. Properly stored, this product will last up to 9 months.