Clear Skin Potion
An all-natural version of a prescription-grade treatment for both acne & rosacea. Loaded with gentle yet powerful ingredients designed to cool inflammation and fight acne-causing bacteria, you can finally fight blemishes and redness without drying. Contains 15% azelaic acid, equivalent to dermatologist-prescribed Finacea.
GET THE BEST RESULTS - read our guide.
REFILL PROGRAM. Bright Body products are refillable and zero waste. Upon repurchase, return your empty container(s) through our eco-friendly refill program.
Please note: This product is not appropriate for individuals with Celiac Disease. Azelaic acid (active ingredient) is derived from wheat, rye, and barley.
- After washing your face with a Bright Body Facial Wash and applying a Bright Body Toner, take a pea-sized amount of Clear Skin Potion and apply to the face and neck, avoiding the eye area.
- Allow at least 1-2 minutes to absorb before moisturizing to avoid pilling.
green tea (water, green tea leaves*), water, azelaic acid, vegetable glycerin*, rose hydrosol*, saccharomyces ferment., jojoba oil*, glyceryl stearate, vitamin e oil, xanthan gum, gluconodeltalactone and sodium benzoate, citric acid, geranium essential oil, frankincense essential oil, juniper berry essential oil, lavender essential oil, organic aloe vera powder, lemongrass essential oil
- Azelaic acid – derived from wheat, rye, and barley, this ingredient is both powerful and gentle. Originally developed for dry and inflamed rosacea, but also helps fight acne without drying or irritating skin.
- Saccharomyces ferment – probiotic ingredient popular in Korean beauty products for its probiotic and moisturizing properties. Also evens out skin tone and texture. Fermented ingredients facilitate easier and quicker absorption of a product.
- Green Tea – loaded with catechins which have both antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Helps regulate oil production.
- Rose Hydrosol – gentle astringent that soothes redness and skin irritation. Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
We continuously refine and improve our formulations, so this list is subject to change! This is the most up-to-date ingredient list and may differ from product packaging.
Store out of direct sunlight with the cap closed. Properly stored, this product will last 9 to 12 months.