Flaxseed & Oat Protein Curly Hair Gel
Our #3 bestseller, this curl styling product gives you the conditioning benefits of a cream and the definition & hold of a gel for frizz-free, defined curls without the crunch.
GET THE BEST RESULTS – read our guide.
Applied to wet hair after cleansing and conditioning, the curl-defining benefits can be reactivated on days between washes by simply spraying your hair with water. This product is a must-have for curly and wavy hair, and works even better when paired with the Moisture Locking Curl Spray.
REFILL PROGRAM. Bright Body products are refillable and zero waste. Upon repurchase, return your empty container(s) through our eco-friendly refill program.
- After a wash day outside the shower, finger-comb your hair to get out any big tangles.
- Depending on the length and thickness of your hair, pump a quarter to half-dollar sized amount of gel into your palm.
- Flip head over and scrunch product into hair, section by section.
- Use a clean T-shirt (NOT a terry cloth towel) to scrunch out excess water and evenly distribute product. Flip head back upright and style as normal.
- Let air dry or diffuse.
flaxseed gel (water, whole flaxseeds*), distilled water, oat milk (water, gluten-free oats*), xanthan gum, vegetable glycerin*, glyceryl stearate, gluconodeltalactone and sodium benzoate, shea butter*, jojoba oil*, lavender essential oil, citric acid, frankincense essential oil
- Flaxseed gel - loaded with hair and skin-nourishing vitamins, minerals, proteins, and omega-3 & omega-6 fatty acids. Helps strengthen the hair follicle. Might promote hair growth.
- Oat water - strengthens the hair follicle with oat proteins and deeply conditions.
- Shea butter - deeply conditions, natural anti-inflammatory properties. Might promote hair growth.
- Jojoba oil - deeply conditions without creating buildup. Might promote hair growth.
We continuously refine and improve our formulations, so this list is subject to change! This is the most up-to-date ingredient list and may differ from product packaging.
Store out of direct sunlight, ideally in a cabinet or drawer. Properly stored, this product will last up to 9 months.