Flaxseed & Oat Protein Curly Hair Gel
Our #3 bestseller, this curl styling product gives you the conditioning benefits of a cream and the definition & hold of a gel for frizz-free, defined curls without the crunch.
Applied to wet hair after cleansing and conditioning, the curl-defining benefits can be reactivated on days between washes by simply spraying your hair with water. This product is a must-have for curly and wavy hair, and works even better when paired with the Moisture Locking Curl Spray.
- With wet hair, flip your head and hair upside down.
- Finger-comb your hair to get out any big tangles.
- Depending on the length and thickness of your hair, squeeze a quarter to half-dollar sized amount of gel into your palm.
- Rub your hands together to distribute the product between your hands.
- Scrunch product into small sections of hair, always starting at the roots and scrunching in upward motions.
- Use a clean T-shirt (NOT a terry cloth towel) to scrunch excess water out of your hair.
- Flip head back upright and style as normal.
- Let air dry or diffuse.
Flaxseed gel - loaded with hair and skin-nourishing vitamins, minerals, proteins, and omega-3 & omega-6 fatty acids. Helps strengthen the hair follicle. Might promote hair growth.
Oat water - strengthens the hair follicle with oat proteins and deeply conditions.
Shea butter - deeply conditions, natural anti-inflammatory properties. Might promote hair growth.
Jojoba oil - deeply conditions without creating buildup. Might promote hair growth.
Organic flaxseed gel (distilled water, whole organic flaxseeds), organic oat water (distilled water, whole organic gluten-free old-fashioned oats), xanthan gum, lactobacillus ferment., organic vegetable glycerin, glyceryl stearate, organic shea butter, organic jojoba oil, lavender essential oil, frankincense essential oil
Store out of direct sunlight, ideally in a cabinet or drawer.
Properly stored, this product will last up to 9 months.
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase. If you aren't satisfied with your products, please reach out and we will make it right. We accept returns and exchanges on unopened & unused products. Products that have been opened and used are eligible for store credit and/or partial refunds, evaluated on a case-by-case basis.