Ayurvedic Body Oils
These 100% organic Ayurvedic Body Oils offer lasting, non-greasy nourishment for soft, healthy skin for a range of skin types and concerns. Can be used in a variety of ways:
- use in small amounts as a moisturizer
- use generously in a pre-shower self-massage (abhyanga) ritual
- use as a medicated herbal massage oil for achy joints
- use as a scalp or cuticle oil
- use in a pre-bedtime foot massage wind-down routine
Each formula contains 5 Ayurvedic herbs infused in 2 base oils. Each and every ingredient is chosen for its herbal properties to balance each of the doshas (types).
New to Ayurveda? Not sure which oil would be the best fit for your unique skin? Worry not! We've got you covered with this quick QUIZ to help you choose the right formula - whether you're buying for yourself or as a gift for someone else.
- Our warming Vata formula is designed for rough, delicate, cold-natured, and mature skin, especially during autumn. Formulated to improve circulation, soothe achy joints, rejuvenate the skin, and calm the nervous system.
- Our cooling Pitta formula is designed for oily, inflamed, hot-natured, and sensitive skin, especially during summer. Formulated to soothe inflammation, improve circulation, rejuvenate the skin, and calm the nervous system.
- Our stimulating Kapha formula is designed for oily, thick, cold-natured skin prone to lymph stagnation, especially during winter and spring. Formulated to promote lymphatic drainage, improve circulation, rejuvenate the skin, and stimulate the nervous system.
Available in full size (7.5 oz) and mini (2.3 oz).
REFILL PROGRAM. Bright Body products are refillable and zero waste. Upon repurchase, return your empty container(s) through our eco-friendly refill program.
Pitta - sunflower seed oil*, fractionated coconut oil*, neem leaves*, gotu kola leaves*, amla berries*, ashwagandha root*, manjistha root*
Kapha - sesame seed oil*, sunflower seed oil*, neem leaves*, gotu kola leaves*, holy basil leaves*, manjistha root*, cloves* *certified organic
We continuously refine and improve our formulations, so this list is subject to change! This is the most up-to-date ingredient list and may differ from product packaging.
Store out of direct sunlight in a cool, dark place. Properly stored, this product will last 9-12 months.