Sure, there's plenty of "sulfate free" and "silicone free" options out there, but did you know that there are cleaning agents out there just as stripping as sulfates? And there are plenty of conditioning agents that are just as heavy as silicones?
After frustration with supposedly "nontoxic" products that had crappy ingredients and a long list of mediocre alternatives, I decided to take matters into my own hands.
I spent years studying cosmetic chemistry and Ayurvedic herbalism to perfect our Shampoos + Conditioners.
Our Shampoos get you clean but never stripped of moisture thanks to baby-safe cleaning agents. Choose from 2 formulas:
✨ Fresh & Lively Shampoo is for normal to oily hair and fine textures that get oily easily and wash more frequently.
✨ Soft & Lustrous Shampoo is for normal to dry hair and coarse textures that thrive on extra moisture and wash less frequently.
Our Conditioners give you moisture without weighing down your hair or adding buildup. Choose from 2 formulas:
✨ Lightweight Conditioner is for normal to oily hair and fine textures that are easily weighed down.
✨ Moisture Rich Conditioner is for normal to dry hair and coarse textures that need extra nourishment to combat frizz and unruliness.
Mix + match your bundle so you get exactly the right combo for your hair.
Sulfate-free. Silicone-free. Color safe. Curly Method approved.
1. Completely saturate your hair with water before washing. Our shampoos don't suds like their sulfate-containing counterparts, so plenty of water is essential to apply and evenly distribute your shampoo!
2. Put 2-5 pumps of Shampoo into your palms and evenly distribute it. Go for a thin layer of product on your palms and fingers to ensure an even application across your whole scalp.
3. Massage Shampoo into your scalp for 1 minute or so. Take your time - give yourself a nice scalp massage! IMPORTANT NOTE: apply shampoo to your scalp and roots only, that's what needs cleaning.
4. Let sit for 1-2 minutes. This allows our milder cleaning agents to do their job a bit better.
5. Rinse completely and thoroughly. Give yourself a minute to remove any traces of Shampoo.
6. Apply Conditioner to the ends of hair only. Just like with the shampoo, pump conditioner into your palms and evenly distribute it - go for a thin layer of product on palms and fingers. Finger-comb your hands through ends of hair OR squeeze ends of hair in sections.
7. Rinse conditioner thoroughly. If you are prone to very dry hair, you can play with leaving some conditioner in. If your hair is easily weighed down, it's best to wash out your conditioner completely.
We believe in total transparency. Below is a complete list of each and every ingredient in our formulas - we list everything while other brands won't disclose ingredients that make up less than 1% of their formulas. Every ingredient has the safest rating from the Environmental Working Group. To learn more about our ingredient standards, click here.
Check out individual product pages for full ingredient lists:
Fresh & Lively Shampoo
Soft & Lustrous Shampoo
Moisture Rich Conditioner
This is the most up-to-date ingredient list and may differ from product packaging.
We're so confident that you'll love Bright Body products that we offer a Try it + Love it Guarantee for our mini sized products. Try out any product in a mini size and if you don't love it in 30 days, reach out and you'll get your money back.
If you're not happy with a full-sized Bright Body product, we offer store credit and exchanges. For full terms & conditions, click here.
I've had trouble finding right products for my hair forever. I honestly like this alot and I'd recommend it. It doesn't dry my hair out like the other stuff. I'll be buying more from you in a few days. I'd like to try out the hair milk
Still trying to get use to the combo. Sometimes I still feel like my hair isn’t clean. Love the smell!
After ditching Deva and trying out 3 different companies clean beauty products I've settled on Bright Body being the obvious winner. The others either had too little or too much (crunchy) hold but Bright Body was just right in the middle and I'm finally loving my curls again! Thank you!