The Glow Up: Superfine Dry Scrub
This fine-grain body exfoliant gently buffs away dead skin cells to reveal smooth, glowing skin. Developed in collaboration with allé Massage Delivery, this product is designed to be used on dry skin during massage OR before a shower or bath. A bright yet grounding fragrance of bergamot, lemongrass, and vetiver essential oils soothe the senses.
REFILL + REBATE. Bright Body products are refillable and zero waste. Upon repurchase, return your empty container(s) through our eco-friendly refill program.
- Use a dime to half-dollar sized amount, depending on the size of the area(s) you wish to exfoliate.
- Apply to dry skin during massage OR before a shower/bath in gentle, circular motions with light pressure.
- Wash off with water or wipe off with a damp washcloth.
caster sugar, white kaolin clay, sweet almond oil, macadamia nut oil, fractionated coconut oil (caprylic triglyceride), vitamin e acetate, bergamot essential oil, lemongrass essential oil, vetiver essential oil
- Caster sugar - a British baking favorite, caster sugar is the step in-between granulated sugar and powdered sugar. This fine-grain product allows for thorough yet very gentle exfoliation.
- White kaolin clay - one of the gentlest clays, kaolin helps buff away dead skin cells while promoting skin regeneration.
- Sweet almond oil - rich in vitamin e, this oil is anti-inflammatory and antioxidant. Helps skin retain moisture and soothes irritated skin.
- Macadamia nut oil - similar in structure to skin's natural oils, this lightweight yet long-lasting oil promotes skin healing and regeneration. Also boosts skin's natural barrier function.
- Fractionated coconut oil - derived from pure coconut oil, this antibacterial and antioxidant-rich oil absorbs quickly and soothes skin irritation. Unlike traditional coconut oil, this fractionated variation stays liquid at room temperature.
Store out of direct sunlight with the cap closed. Product may slightly darken over time - this is normal as long as the scent has not changed. Properly stored, this product will last up to 12 months.