Soft & Lustrous Shampoo
Sulfate-free. Silicone-free. Color safe. Curly Method approved.
Need help choosing which hair care products are best for you? Take our hair care personalization quiz here.
- Completely saturate your hair with water before washing. Our shampoos don't suds like their sulfate-containing counterparts, so plenty of water is essential to apply and evenly distribute your shampoo!
- Put 2-5 pumps of shampoo into your palms and evenly distribute it. Go for a thin layer of product on your palms and fingers to ensure an even application across your whole scalp.
- Massage shampoo into your scalp for 1 minute or so. Take your time - give yourself a nice scalp massage! IMPORTANT NOTE: apply shampoo to your scalp and roots only, that's what needs cleaning.
- Let sit for 1-2 minutes. This allows our milder cleaning agents to do their job a bit better.
- Rinse completely and thoroughly. Give yourself a minute to remove any traces of shampoo.
aloe vera gel (water, aloe vera powder*, xanthan gum), chamomile tea (water, chamomile tea*), oat milk (water, gluten-free oats*), decyl glucoside, alkyl benzoate, disodium cocoamphodiacetate, citric acid, glyceryl stearate, hydrolyzed quinoa protein, vegetable glycerin*, gluconodeltalactone and sodium benzoate, jojoba oil*, isoamyl laurate, panthenol (vitamin B5), xanthan gum, lemongrass essential oil, rosemary essential oil, peppermint essential oil, fennel essential oil
This is the most up-to-date ingredient list and may differ from product packaging.
We're so confident that you'll love Bright Body products that we offer a Try it + Love it Guarantee for our mini sized products. Try out any product in a mini size and if you don't love it in 30 days, reach out and you'll get your money back.
If you're not happy with a full-sized Bright Body product, we offer store credit and exchanges. For full terms & conditions, click here.
I have done no-poo (baking soda wash and apple cider vinegar rinse) for 7 years. After two babies and hormone changes and just all the changes I worried that my hair wasn't healthy and growing. I knew that ph balance is a big problem with no-poo, but I didn't want to return to standard shampoo offerings. I also live in a small town in rural AR where there are no options for local clean products and we have to drive two counties over to recycle. So waste-free is tough. Happy to stumble upon bright body via google. Using Gabi's shampoo is a luxurious treat after years of baking soda. The smell is amazing and I'm hoping my hair will keep feeling healthier and healthier as I continue to use. Thanks for providing just what I was looking for.