Oat & Aloe Straight Hair Cleanser
Designed specifically for straight hair, this synthetic sulfate-free hair cleanser gently washes away excess oil while nourishing your locks with moisture and nutrients. This cleanser also comes in four different formulas for different hair types and even for those sensitive to tea tree essential oil. Works as intended when followed by Post-Wash Herbal Lemon Rinse.
Dry & Oily Formulas Available Soon!
After getting your hair completely wet, massage the oat and aloe hair cleanser into your scalp. Focus the use of the cleanser on your scalp and roots, and work the rest down towards your ends. Rinse thoroughly, massaging the scalp as you go along.
- Aloe vera - helps condition the hair follicle and pH balance the formula.
- Oat water - strengthens the hair follicle with oat proteins and deeply conditions. This straight hair formula has less oat water than the curly hair formula to avoid looking stringy or feeling overly-conditioned.
- Disodium cocoamphodiacetate - a mild surfactant derived from the fatty acids of coconuts that binds to excess oils and allows them to be washed away without drying out the hair or scalp.
- Decyl glucoside – a mild surfactant derived from corn starch and coconut that binds to excess oils and allows them to be washed away without drying out the hair or scalp.
- Epsom salt (magnesium sulfate) - a naturally occurring mineral compound that has multiple hair-nourishing functions. Although it is technically a sulfate, it is not a synthetic sulfate and does not have the same effects as sulfates used in commercially available hair cleansers. It is a very mild surfactant that helps remove buildup. It also improves circulation to the scalp, facilitates the absorption of hair-nourishing nutrients, and conditions dry hair.