Ayurvedic Health Consultation
- Who Can Benefit
- What Makes Ayurveda Different
- Why Work with Gabi
- What to Expect: First Consultation
- What to Expect: Follow-up Consultations
$125 includes a 75 minute initial session + a 45 minute follow-up. Additional follow-up appointments can be booked a la carte. We will contact you within 48 business hours of your purchase to book your sessions.
Ayurveda is India's system of traditional medicine, developed over 5000 years ago. It is a system of health and wellness that focuses on restoring balance to the mind, body, and spirit based on your unique needs and imbalances. It has a holistic, preventive, and individualized approach to health.
If any of the following apply to you, an Ayurvedic Health Consultation will be beneficial:
- Are you considered "healthy" by medical standards but aren't happy with how you're feeling?
- Do you live with chronic illness and are looking for a way to support your mind, body, and spirit alongside your medical treatment?
- Do you have difficulty managing sleep, energy, digestion, and/or stress?
- Are you looking for ways to improve your health and well-being and are ready to make some lifestyle changes to get there?
- Looks at and treats the whole person.
- Examines and addresses the underlying, root causes of your health complaints rather than covering up symptoms.
- Offers individualized recommendations based on your unique needs - there is no one-size-fits-all treatment.
- Works alongside medical treatment. While some other holistic modalities and practitioners vilify allopathic medical treatment, Ayurveda (and Gabi) respect the importance of necessary allopathic treatments.
- Focuses on implementing change gradually and sustainably. While Gabi could give you every Ayurvedic recommendation at once, that is highly unlikely to lead to sustained change - and therefore, improvement - over time. Ayurveda asks you to make small changes daily, and add on new changes only when the prior changes have become habitual.
Gabi has incorporated Ayurvedic principles into her life to help manage her chronic conditions and keep her centered during the ups and downs of life. As a complex case herself, Gabi knows how to help you target your health goals without overwhelm.
- Your type/constitution (Prakruti) and imbalance (Vikruti)
- Tongue analysis
- Individualized dietary recommendations
- Lifestyle recommendations to establish a routine to restore balance to your mind, body, and spirit
- Recommendations for an Ayurvedic cleanse/detox protocol
- Yoga postures, meditation, and breathing techniques for your unique needs
- Recommendation of an oil to use for Ayurvedic self massage (Abhyanga)
- Suggestions for herbal supplements, as appropriate
- Email and phone support
We recommend quarterly follow-up sessions in order to make seasonal adjustments, understand any changes that have occurred, and adjust recommendations accordingly. We also find that follow-up sessions encourage accountability and therefore help you make and maintain sustained improvements in your health.
I just began working with Gabi and I can't even begin to explain how excited I am to start this journey. Her knowledge and spunk was exactly the guide to Ayurvedic wellness I was looking for. When it comes to my health, it's so important to me to be able to connect with my practitioners. Gabi is very real and relatable which is hard to come by these days. Needless to say, I'm pretty pumped to be working with her!
After being diagnosed with having gallbladder issues and type 2 diabetes within the same week, I was desperate for helpful natural remedies. Gabi spent time asking me several important questions about my health and evaluated the best options for me to create healthier habits and to incorporate Ayurvedic practices into my routine. Within 24 hrs after our session she followed up with a customized guide that included recommendation that were affordable and easy to introduce into my life. One of the ingredients I shared with my mother who also has diabetes and it's drastically assisted in lowering her sugar levels. I feel less worried about her now. As for me, my sugar levels are exactly where they need to be from following the bitter balanced meal guide and taking my new herbal medicine. My mother and I are grateful for your guidance and recommendations. Thank you so much for offering this service! It's literally changed our lives.