Ayurvedic Health Consultation
- Who Can Benefit
- What Makes Ayurveda Different
- Why Work with Gabi
- What to Expect: First Consultation
- What to Expect: Follow-up Consultations
The goal of our Ayurvedic health consultations is to help you feel like the best possible version of yourself. Gabi will ask strategic questions to understand your concerns and offer individualized recommendations for targeted, gradual changes in your lifestyle to achieve your goals. Sessions can be done in-person at Bright Body Boutique or virtually via Zoom videoconference. Not sure if the consultation would be right for you? We offer 15 minute discovery consultations for $5 so you can learn more before booking a full consultation. The $5 fee is credited as a discount if you book a full consultation.
$125 includes a 75 minute initial session + a 45 minute follow-up. Additional follow-up appointments can be booked a la carte. We will contact you within 48 business hours of your purchase to book your sessions.
If any of the following apply to you, an Ayurvedic Health Consultation will be beneficial:
- Are you considered "healthy" by medical standards but aren't happy with how you're feeling?
- Do you live with chronic illness and are looking for a way to support your mind, body, and spirit alongside your medical treatment?
- Do you have difficulty managing sleep, energy, digestion, and/or stress?
- Are you looking for ways to improve your health and well-being and are ready to make some lifestyle changes to get there?
- Looks at and treats the whole person.
- Examines and addresses the underlying, root causes of your health complaints rather than covering up symptoms.
- Offers individualized recommendations based on your unique needs - there is no one-size-fits-all treatment.
- Works alongside medical treatment. While some other holistic modalities and practitioners vilify allopathic medical treatment, Ayurveda (and Gabi) respect the importance of necessary allopathic treatments.
- Focuses on implementing change gradually and sustainably. While Gabi could give you every Ayurvedic recommendation at once, that is highly unlikely to lead to sustained change - and therefore, improvement - over time. Ayurveda asks you to make small changes daily, and add on new changes only when the prior changes have become habitual.
Gabi has incorporated Ayurvedic principles into her life to help manage her chronic conditions and keep her centered during the ups and downs of life. As a complex case herself, Gabi knows how to help you target your health goals without overwhelm.
- Your type/constitution (Prakruti) and imbalance (Vikruti)
- Tongue analysis
- Individualized dietary recommendations
- Lifestyle recommendations to establish a routine to restore balance to your mind, body, and spirit
- Recommendations for an Ayurvedic cleanse/detox protocol
- Yoga postures, meditation, and breathing techniques for your unique needs
- Recommendation of an oil to use for Ayurvedic self massage (Abhyanga)
- Suggestions for herbal supplements, as appropriate
- Email and phone support
We recommend quarterly follow-up sessions in order to make seasonal adjustments, understand any changes that have occurred, and adjust recommendations accordingly. We also find that follow-up sessions encourage accountability and therefore help you make and maintain sustained improvements in your health.