Amazonian Antioxidant Body Balm
This fast-absorbing yet long-lasting moisturizer is packed with powerful antioxidants to reduce inflammation and visible signs of aging. Developed in collaboration with allé Massage Delivery, this product is designed to be workable and nourishing during massage yet absorbable. Lightweight grapeseed oil is known for its antioxidant, antimicrobial, and anti-inflammatory properties. Sustainably sourced sacha inchi oil, native to the Peruvian Amazon, is rich in antioxidants and tocopherols that even skin tone, reduce the appearance of scars and age spots, and soothe inflammation. Extra virgin olive oil is also rich in antioxidants and squalene, which balances skin's oil production and has anti-inflammatory properties. A bright, herbaceous fragrance of sage, lemongrass, and ginger essential oils both invigorates and grounds.
- Rub a dime to quarter-sized amount between palms to melt the shea butter base.
- Apply evenly to desired area(s) of the body.
- Sacha inchi oil - native to the Peruvian Amazon jungle, this antioxidant-rich ingredient (93% essential fatty acids) is high in Linoleic acid and won't clog pores.
- Grapeseed oil - this lightweight oil is workable during massage but also absorbs well into the skin without leaving a greasy residue. It also improves skin's elasticity and help heal UV damage. It's also rich in antioxidants.
- Olive oil - packed with antioxidants and squalene, which balances skin's natural production of oils. Also has anti-inflammatory benefits.
organic shea butter, grapeseed oil, organic sacha inchi oil, organic extra virgin olive oil, vitamin e acetate, sage essential oil, lemongrass essential oil, ginger essential oil
Store out of direct sunlight with the cap closed. Product may slightly darken over time - this is normal as long as the scent has not changed.
Properly stored, this product will last up to 12 months.
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase. If you aren't satisfied with your products, please reach out and we will make it right. We accept returns and exchanges on unopened & unused products. Products that have been opened and used are eligible for store credit and/or partial refunds, evaluated on a case-by-case basis.