Curly Hair Sample Cleansing Kit
Dry & Oily Kits Available Soon!
- After getting your hair completely wet, massage the Oat & Aloe Curly Hair Cleanser into your scalp.
- Focus the use of the cleanser on your scalp and roots, and work any excess product down towards your ends.
- Rinse thoroughly, massaging the scalp as you go along.
- Take a glob of the post-wash rinse and massage it into your scalp, paying special attention to areas where you have the most oil and product build-up. Once you have the scalp coated, use your fingers or a wide-tooth comb to distribute the rinse through the rest of your hair, coating your whole head.
- After leaving this in for 2-5 minutes, rinse out thoroughly, massaging the scalp as you go along.
oat water (distilled water, organic gluten-free old-fashioned oats), disodium cocoamphodiacetate, organic lemon juice (for pH balance), decyl glucoside, alkyl benzoate, aloe vera gel (distilled water, organic aloe vera powder, xanthan gum), organic Epsom salt, lactobacillus ferment., glyceryl stearate, xanthan gum, ascorbic acid (vitamin c) [for normal hair: tea tree essential oil, lavender essential oil, frankincense essential oil]; [for oily hair: tea tree essential oil, peppermint essential oil, lemongrass essential oil]; [for dry hair: lavender essential oil, tea tree essential oil, geranium essential oil]; [tea tree free: peppermint essential oil, rosemary essential oil, lemongrass essential oil]
distilled water, organic unfiltered apple cider vinegar, organic lemon juice, organic fresh sage, organic fresh rosemary, organic fresh mint, xanthan gum, lactobacillus ferment.
These products can be stored in the shower with the caps closed. Avoid introducing water directly into the bottles.
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase. If you aren't satisfied with your products, please reach out and we will make it right. We accept returns and exchanges on unopened & unused products. Products that have been opened and used are eligible for store credit and/or partial refunds, evaluated on a case-by-case basis.