Oat & Aloe Curly Hair Cleanser
Get frizz-free, bouncy, and shiny curls with our sulfate and silicone-free curl cleanser. Gently washes away excess oil without stripping, leaving your scalp and hair their healthiest. Works best when followed by our Nourishing Curl Conditioner and/or Post-Wash Herbal Lemon Rinse.
GET THE BEST RESULTS - read our guide.
REFILL + REBATE. Bright Body products are refillable and zero waste. Upon repurchase, return your empty container(s) through our eco-friendly refill program.
- After saturating your hair with water, dot the Oat & Aloe Curly Hair Cleanser around your scalp then work in with your fingers.
- Rinse thoroughly, massaging the scalp as you go along.
oat water (distilled water, organic gluten-free old-fashioned oats), disodium cocoamphodiacetate, organic lemon juice (for pH balance), decyl glucoside, alkyl benzoate, aloe vera gel (distilled water, organic aloe vera powder, xanthan gum), organic Epsom salt, lactobacillus ferment., glyceryl stearate, xanthan gum, ascorbic acid (vitamin c) [for normal hair: tea tree essential oil, lavender essential oil, frankincense essential oil]; [for oily hair: tea tree essential oil, peppermint essential oil, lemongrass essential oil]; [for dry hair: lavender essential oil, tea tree essential oil, geranium essential oil]; [tea tree free: peppermint essential oil, rosemary essential oil, lemongrass essential oil]
- Aloe vera - helps condition the hair follicle and pH balance the formula.
- Oat water - strengthens the hair follicle with oat proteins and deeply conditions. This curly hair formula has more oat water than the straight hair formula to prevent frizz.
- Disodium cocoamphodiacetate - a mild surfactant derived from the fatty acids of coconuts that binds to excess oils and allows them to be washed away without drying out the hair or scalp.
- Decyl glucoside – a mild surfactant derived from corn starch and coconut that binds to excess oils and allows them to be washed away without drying out the hair or scalp.