It took me 22 years to embrace my natural curls. And when I finally did, the products on the market weren't making it easy.
Most gels left me with crunchy cereal hair. And there was nothing to help me revive my slept-in smooshed curls between wash days.
So after years of learning cosmetic chemistry and Ayurvedic herbalism, I one-upped every other curl brand out there with better ingredients, better performance, and zero waste packaging.
Meet our cult favorite Flawless Curls Styling Set, featuring the only two products you'll need for popping curls without the crunch - whether it's wash day or not. Even better? They're great for curl patterns 2A to 4C.
Our Flaxseed & Oat Protein Curly Hair Gel is for wash days. Get the definition of a gel with the softness of a cream for curls that pop without any crunch.
Our Moisture Locking Curl Spray is for refresh days. Reactivate your curl pattern and definition without frizz or frustration.
Sulfate-free. Silicone-free. Color safe. Curly Method approved.
On wash day (Flaxseed & Oat Protein Curly Hair Gel):
1. After a wash day outside the shower, finger-comb your hair to get out any big tangles.
2. Depending on the length and thickness of your hair, pump a quarter to half-dollar sized amount of Flaxseed & Oat Protein Curly Hair Gel into your palm.
3. Flip head over and scrunch product into hair, section by section.
4. Use a clean T-shirt (NOT a terry cloth towel) to scrunch out excess water and evenly distribute product. Flip head back upright and style as normal.
5. Let air dry or diffuse.
Between wash days (Moisture Locking Curl Spray):
1. Spray a dime to quarter-sized amount of Moisture Locking Curl Spray into the palm of your hand. Gently rub your palms together to distribute the product between your hands.
2. On dry hair, finger-comb the product from the mid to the ends of your hair or wherever you need to manage frizz.
3. Lightly mist warm water or our Sea Salt Texturizing Hair Spray over your hair to reactivate your curl pattern. Separate curls as necessary. Allow to air dry.
We believe in total transparency. Below is a complete list of each and every ingredient in our formulas - we list everything while other brands won't disclose ingredients that make up less than 1% of their formulas. Every ingredient has the safest rating from the Environmental Working Group. To learn more about our ingredient standards, click here.
Flaxseed & Oat Protein Curly Hair Gel. flaxseed gel (water, flaxseeds*), distilled water, oat milk (water, gluten-free oats*), xanthan gum, vegetable glycerin*, glyceryl stearate, gluconodeltalactone and sodium benzoate, shea butter*, jojoba oil*, lavender essential oil, citric acid, frankincense essential oil
Moisture Locking Curl Spray. water, vegetable glycerin*, sesame seed oil*, gluconodeltalactone and sodium benzoate, glyceryl stearate, xanthan gum, lavender essential oil, citric acid, frankincense essential oil
This is the most up-to-date ingredient list and may differ from product packaging.
We're so confident that you'll love Bright Body products that we offer a Try it + Love it Guarantee for our mini sized products. Try out any product in a mini size and if you don't love it in 30 days, reach out and you'll get your money back.
If you're not happy with a full-sized Bright Body product, we offer store credit and exchanges. For full terms & conditions, click here.
Giving four stars because I wish that the spray was more...spray like, and less lotion-like. I have thin and fine hair, and I was really excited when I saw this spray bottle, but you really do need to squirt it on to your hand and distribute it.
I love it , it’s very hard to find a good non toxic , perfume free , curly products thank you very much
I love both of these products! They are perfect for a low maintenance hair routine and keep my hair/ curls fresh in between washes!
Bouncy curls without that crunchy effect. Love refeshing my curls on days 2, 3, and 4 with the Moisture Locking curl spray.
By far the best products I’ve use for styling my curly hair!