Complete Straight Hair Cleansing System
Dry & Oily Systems Available Soon!
- After getting your hair completely wet, massage the Oat & Aloe Straight Hair Cleanser into your scalp.
- Focus the use of the cleanser on your scalp and roots, and work the rest down towards your ends.
- Rinse thoroughly, massaging the scalp as you go along.
- Take a large glob of the Post Wash Herbal Lemon Rinse and massage it into your scalp, paying special attention to areas where you have the most oil and product build-up.
- Once you have the scalp coated, use your fingers or a wide-tooth comb to distribute the rinse through the rest of your hair, coating your whole head.
- After leaving this in for 2-5 minutes, rinse out thoroughly, massaging the scalp as you go along.
- Spray the Leave-in Spray Conditioner for Straight Hair in your palms then gently finger-comb from the mid to the ends of your wet or damp hair.
aloe vera gel (distilled water, organic aloe vera powder, xanthan gum), disodium cocoamphodiacetate, organic lemon juice (for pH balance), alkyl benzoate, oat water (distilled water, organic gluten-free old-fashioned oats), decyl glucoside, organic Epsom salt, lactobacillus ferment., glyceryl stearate, xanthan gum, ascorbic acid (vitamin c) [for normal hair: tea tree essential oil, lavender essential oil, frankincense essential oil]; [for oily hair: tea tree essential oil, peppermint essential oil, lemongrass essential oil]; [for dry hair: lavender essential oil, tea tree essential oil, geranium essential oil]; [tea tree free: peppermint essential oil, rosemary essential oil, lemongrass essential oil]
distilled water, organic unfiltered apple cider vinegar, organic lemon juice, organic fresh sage, organic fresh rosemary, organic fresh mint, xanthan gum, lactobacillus ferment.
distilled water, organic vegetable glycerin, organic safflower oil, lactobacillus ferment., glyceryl stearate, xanthan gum, lavender essential oil, lemongrass essential oil
These products can be stored in the shower with the caps closed. Avoid introducing water directly into the bottles. Cleanser may slightly darken over time. This is normal as long as the scent has not changed.
Properly stored, these products will last up to 9 months.
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase. If you aren't satisfied with your products, please reach out and we will make it right. We accept returns and exchanges on unopened & unused products. Products that have been opened and used are eligible for store credit and/or partial refunds, evaluated on a case-by-case basis.