Ayurvedic Body Oils
These 100% organic Ayurvedic Body Oils offer lasting, non-greasy nourishment for soft, healthy skin for a range of skin types and concerns. Each formula features a blend of 2 oils infused with 5 whole herbs. They can be used in a variety of ways:
- use in small amounts as a soothing moisturizer
- use generously in a pre-shower self-massage (abhyanga) ritual
- use as a medicated herbal massage oil for achy joints
- use as a scalp or cuticle oil
Each of the 3 formulas has special properties and benefits:
- Our warming Vata formula is designed for rough, delicate, cold-natured, and mature skin, especially during autumn. Formulated to improve circulation, soothe achy joints, rejuvenate the skin, and calm the nervous system.
- Our cooling Pitta formula is designed for oily, inflamed, hot-natured, and sensitive skin, especially during summer. Formulated to soothe inflammation, improve circulation, rejuvenate the skin, and calm the nervous system.
- Our stimulating Kapha formula is designed for oily, thick, cold-natured skin prone to lymph stagnation, especially during winter and spring. Formulated to promote lymphatic drainage, improve circulation, rejuvenate the skin, and stimulate the nervous system.
Pitta - sunflower seed oil*, fractionated coconut oil*, neem leaves*, gotu kola leaves*, amla berries*, ashwagandha root*, manjistha root*
Kapha - sesame seed oil*, sunflower seed oil*, neem leaves*, gotu kola leaves*, holy basil leaves*, manjistha root*, cloves* *certified organic
We continuously refine and improve our formulations, so this list is subject to change! This is the most up-to-date ingredient list and may differ from product packaging.
We're so confident that you'll love Bright Body products that we offer a Try it + Love it Guarantee for our mini sized products. Try out any product in a mini size and if you don't love it in 30 days, reach out and you'll get your money back.
If you're not happy with a full-sized Bright Body product, we offer store credit and exchanges. For full terms & conditions, click here.