This baking soda-free & vegan natural deodorant is suited for even the most sensitive skin. Rather than clogging sweat glands with carcinogenic aluminum-based compounds or masking odors with strong synthetic fragrances, this formula fights stank while allowing your body to sweat.
- Swipe a small amount (a little goes a long way) of the deodorant under your armpits before putting on your clothes.
- Allow a few minutes to absorb before getting dressed.
- Reapply as needed.
organic shea butter, candelilla wax, organic coconut oil, organic arrowroot powder, organic diatomaceous earth, bentonite clay, lavender essential oil, rosemary essential oil, vitamin e acetate
- Arrowroot powder - helps absorb moisture.
- Diatomaceous earth - fights odor with its scent carrying, odor-eliminating properties.
- Bentonite clay - neutralizes odor.
- Coconut oil - deeply moisturizing. Natural antibacterial properties help neutralize the process of bacteria breaking down your sweat and producing odor.
Store out of direct sunlight and below 80 degrees F to prevent melting. Properly stored, this product can last up to 12 months.