This baking soda-free & vegan natural deodorant is suited for even the most sensitive skin. Rather than clogging sweat glands with carcinogenic aluminum-based compounds or masking odors with strong synthetic fragrances, this formula fights stank while allowing your body to sweat.
REFILL PROGRAM. This Bright Body products comes in compostable packaging. When you're done with the product, remove the label and place in your compost bin or recycle.
- Swipe a small amount (a little goes a long way) of the deodorant under your armpits before putting on your clothes.
- Allow a few minutes to absorb before getting dressed.
- Reapply as needed.
shea butter*, candelilla wax, coconut oil*, arrowroot powder*, diatomaceous earth*, kaolin clay, bentonite clay, lavender essential oil, rosemary essential oil, vitamin e acetate
- Arrowroot powder - helps absorb moisture.
- Diatomaceous earth - fights odor with its scent carrying, odor-eliminating properties.
- Bentonite + Kaolin clays - neutralizes odor.
- Coconut oil - deeply moisturizing. Natural antibacterial properties help neutralize the process of bacteria breaking down your sweat and producing odor.
We continuously refine and improve our formulations, so this list is subject to change! This is the most up-to-date ingredient list and may differ from product packaging.
Store out of direct sunlight and below 80 degrees F to prevent melting. Properly stored, this product can last up to 12 months.