Complete Curly Hair Cleansing System
Get soft, frizz-free, nourished, and bouncy curls with our complete Curly Hair Cleansing Method. Cleanse without stripping moisture, condition without adding weight, and finish by pH balancing for your healthiest hair ever.
- After getting your hair completely wet, massage the Oat & Aloe Curly Hair Cleanser into your scalp.
- Focus the use of the cleanser on your scalp and roots, and work any excess product down towards your ends.
- Rinse thoroughly, massaging the scalp as you go along.
- While your hair is still wet, apply Nourishing Curl Conditioner to the mid to ends of your hair only. Depending on the length and thickness of your hair, use a dime to quarter-sized amount.
- Let sit for a few minutes, then rinse thoroughly.
- Take a glob of the Post Wash Herbal Lemon Rinse and massage it into your scalp, paying special attention to areas where you have the most oil and product build-up.
- Once you have the scalp coated, use your fingers or a wide-tooth comb to distribute the rinse through the rest of your hair, coating your whole head.
- After leaving this in for 2-5 minutes, rinse out thoroughly, massaging the scalp as you go along.
Read full ingredient lists here: Oat & Aloe Curly Hair Cleanser, Nourishing Curl Conditioner, and Post-Wash Herbal Lemon Rinse
These products can be stored in the shower with the caps closed. Avoid introducing water directly into the bottles. Products may slightly darken over time. This is normal as long as the scent has not changed.
Properly stored, these products will last up to 9 months.
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase. If you aren't satisfied with your products, please reach out and we will make it right. We accept returns and exchanges on unopened & unused products. Products that have been opened and used are eligible for store credit and/or partial refunds, evaluated on a case-by-case basis.